Sunday, March 12, 2006

Kerry Outlines Democrat Platform in New Hampshire


Photo of Senator John Kerry in New Hampshire Yesterday

Senator Kerry knows what the Democrats stand for.

Campaigning for Democrats in Nashua, he stated:
"Don’t let anyone tell you we Democrats don’t know what we stand for. We know who we are and we know what’s worth fighting for. Let me tell you how Democrats will lead if you give us the chance in 2006,” Kerry said at the first joint dinner for the Nashua City Democrats and the Hillsborough County Democrats at the Nashua Country Club.

“Here’s what we’ll do. Tell the truth. Find Osama bin Laden and secure our ports. Stop subsidizing big oil and start investing in energy alternatives. Make access to affordable health care a right and not a privilege. Fight for American jobs that restore the American dream. Obey the law and protect our civil rights. Fire incompetents and restore competence and integrity to Washington.”
Thank You Senator Kerry!

America needs your wisdom and understanding in Washington!

Keep on coming John! We have your back.

Bob

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another John Kerry supporter? I thought I was the only one. This is the guy we need to lead the country. I've read everything he has said publicly since the '04 election. It is clear to me that he learned a lot of things about sharpening his message and is my candidate for 2008.

12:07 AM  
Blogger BobsAdvice said...

There are many of out there.

The Republican attack machine continues to smear Kerry because they fear him. They know he speaks truth to lies. They know he doesn't fear them.

America does not need a formulaic approach to selecting their President. We need honesty, courage, integrity, and vision. We have none of that currently.

Kerry has all of that.

He isn't perfect. Nobody is.

But I shall continue to work for John Kerry for President in 2008 as long as he is interested in the job.

Bob

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll campaign my heart out for Kerry as long he is in the race. His lack of support among the Democratic party scares me, though.

On many other message boards I have asked about his chances in 2008 and even Democrats say they won't give a "loser" another shot. Stupid, I know. However, the Democratic party hasn't always been smart.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home