Sunday, February 13, 2005

Links to Other Political Websites Expanded!

You might be surprised to see links to some of the other Democratic candidates websites listed on the right hand side of the link list. In fact, if you know of other Democrat websites for candidates, declared or not, please feel free to email me with those sites and I will add to my list (or comment right here and I will do the same.)

My loyalty is to John Kerry but I share values, philosophy, and policy beliefs with most of the other Democratic candidates.

In fact, I shall be posting as many of the Republican website links on this blog in the near future as well. For I believe in American values of politics. And understanding all sides of an issue is essential in making one's decision.

I hope we are helping start something much bigger right here for John Kerry! He had the right ideas in 2004. He is smarter now and ready for 2008!

Bob

4 Comments:

Blogger afb said...

I don't see my blog in the list> But I still enjoy coming here to visit. And I do have you on mine! :)

best wishes marie

9:06 PM  
Blogger BobsAdvice said...

Marie,

I have you listed on the right under the The Right Left Story....do you have another blog I should list....you KNOW I wouldn't leave YOU out :)

Thanks so much for visiting and posting!

Bob

11:29 PM  
Blogger afb said...

OK now I found it! Thanks! Wow you have a great list. I am enjoying going through some of them.

I just posted the social security calculator on my site. You may want to add it somewhere.

best wishes marie :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger BobsAdvice said...

Marie,

I will see if I can figure out how to do that....just copy the source location? Hmmm...you are always challenging me to new heights...pretty soon I will need to change the color of my type like some blogger I know :).

Bob

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home