Saturday, February 05, 2005

New Blog for Kerry: JFK 2008 UNITED

Casey Reese has a new blog, JFK 2008 UNITED, for John Kerry. When I saw the blog, I first thought that Casey was a 'newbie' at this, but in fact, I have already linked to his PetitionSpot petition for Senator John Kerry. If you haven't signed that one or Jordon Wright's Petition for John Kerry, get over there and sign and show your support for Kerry for 2008.

Above all, make sure you get over to JohnKerry.com and sign the petitions for both replacing Rumsfeld and making sure the children of America have healthcare!

I hope that doesn't sound like a lot of homework for you...but we have a lot of work ahead of us on the way to 2008.

Hopefully, there will be so many blogs out there that this one will fade into the background of a sea of "Kerry for President 2008" websites! If any of you are starting a site, please let me know, and I will publicize it the best I can right here! We are all in this together. And John Kerry is going to be pulling us all out of that water!

Bob

1 Comments:

Blogger BobsAdvice said...

Casey,

No problem. You don't have to be so humble. You have done a great job with your petition and I hope you get the 10,000 signatures ASAP. Then we shall start working on 100,000 and the 1,000,000. No kidding.

John Kerry was truly denied the election in an ugly, smear campaign by the Bush camp. I am not ready to drop the ball for Kerry. He is right on the issues, has the smarts and the experience to do the job, and I, for one am going to do what I can to see that he is the next President of the United States.

But then again, I am just one voice hollering out into cyberspace from Wisconsin! Good luck in your efforts. Let me know what I can do to help!

Bob Freedland

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home