Saturday, January 08, 2005

The Blue View: Another Great Blog!

I just wanted to point out some very nice blogs that are developing out in cyberspace. The Blue View is well worth your time. It is a small but growing blog that is worth a read.

There are so many of us who are frustrated, depressed, angry, and unsure of where to head in the rubble of the destructive Bush-Rove Tsunami of 2004. It is time to rebuild. John Kerry is watching our backs. Let us all pull him out of the water of 2004 and get him going for 2008!

Bob

4 Comments:

Blogger afb said...

Another great blog find Bob! Thanks for keeping us up on this. Do you have a place to list links to your finds? If you have questions on the how to? maybe I can help.

Do you have Frontpage?

11:21 AM  
Blogger afb said...

PS: I have you both linked up now at my blog! Keep up the great work! KUDOS!

11:32 AM  
Blogger BobsAdvice said...

Marie,

I have a copy of Frontpage but quite frankly am a bit illiterate with the HTML. I might need some help. Let me know if you would be interested in giving me a hand.

Bob

11:55 AM  
Blogger afb said...

I left a message for you on my blog. These blogs are very primitive html editors. When you create a post you can VIEW HTML. Experiment there. type some stuff in, change colors etc.......and look at the html code written for you. FP is also an html editor. Let it do the writing for you then copy and paste the html from frontpage into your template. MAKE A COPY OF YOUR TEMPLATE and save in a word doc. just in case you mess up. Now you can alter your template by changing colors etc. Use the link below and try it out. some people create a second blog and just mess around to learn on. You can always delete that blog later.

http://webmonkey.wired.com/webmonkey/reference/color_codes/

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home