Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Where to find "Kerry for President 2008" gear!

I really get quite serious around here. I apologize if I do, but I guess I take all of this quite seriously.

Please join in this community and comment on and question and inform the readers who stop by this site from literally all around the globe!

By the way, I came across a website where you can purchase "Kerry for President 2008" gear. Things like tee-shirts and bumper stickers. Needless to say, I am not associated with that site. (I wonder if I should ask for a commission?)

Thanks again for visiting, we have a long four years ahead of us. But I believe strongly in everything that America is all about. That one person can make a difference and I intend to do my part to get Kerry in the White House in 2008!

Bob

3 Comments:

Blogger BobsAdvice said...

Thanks for posting.
I too am discouraged about where things are going in this country. I believe that if we had been able to nominate John F. Kennedy himself, the Republicans would have smeared him and he might also have gone down to defeat. But the smear doesn't stick quite as well the second time around. Everyone has heard it already and it starts to sound silly.
I don't think there is anything wrong with John Kerry except that maybe his campaign was too civil or that he tried to take the high road.
I want him to run again in 2008.
He should run in every single state. With the media, an appearance in Texas is as or more important than a stop in Wisconsin. Too much strategizing and too much holding John back was the problem imho.

We will see a more direct Kerry in 2008. He is ready for the Presidency.

Bob

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you from the bottom of my soul for this website. I am so tired of hearing the comment that most of us who voted for John Kerry were just voting "anti-bush". As if we would have wasted our precious time and effort to stand in line just to cast a vote "against" some one. That's what George W. Bush would like to think (we are not as shallow as the majority of his supporters). I stood in line and campaigned for John Kerry because I was deeply convicted that he was so obviously the brilliant, compassionate man (and I believe he is sincere) that we needed to take the helm of our great country. I have never fought for any particular cause in my 45 years of life, but I will do anything I can to see that he is given that opportunity.

9:26 PM  
Blogger BobsAdvice said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I am writing because I honestly believe the wrong guy won. It has happened before because of voting irregularities. Does the word "Ukraine" mean anything to you?

I believe that the Reverend Martin Luther King was write when he sang "We shall overcome." Someday is sooner than we realize and meanwhile, time to raise awareness, continue the struggle, and work hard for justice and equity in America.

Bob

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home