Thursday, January 25, 2007

A new blog for me.

I would like to say good-bye and hello to all of my friends.

As suggested, I have started a new blog called Making a Ripple on blogspot. I do not know whether this ripple I create in the blogosphere will ever amount to anything more than that. But together we can dream of the waves we can create when good people put their hearts to important purposes.

I do not know where this road will go. But you are welcome to visit and help me along the way.

Senator Kerry shall not be running for President in 2008. But his work is also just continuing in the Senate. From Katrina to Iraq, this nation is challenged each day with new problems that have been addressed in ways that need to be changed.

Hopefully, I shall be able to add to that discussion.

Thank you all for your visits, your participation, and the enthusiasm I have shared and continue to share with fellow Kerrycrats who shared dreams and enthusiasm for a great American Hero.

Bob

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for all you did for the Kerry '08 effort. I absolutely don't think any of it was in vain, and I hope you are really, really proud of what you did. wljk will continue at the same Kerry time, same Kerry channel, and I look forward to updating our links to include your new blog.

Thanks for everything and Kerry On!

Your fan,
dc

3:49 PM  
Blogger iilana said...

Thank you for the wonderful work you have done to get Senator Kerry's message out there. I too look forward to your new blog.

Good luck!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Massachusetts resident. I have never voted for Kerry (Mr. hydrant mover lookit up) and very happy he won't be pursuing the Presidency. He is the one of the many frauds in politics.

WTH
Brockton, Ma.

11:08 AM  
Blogger BobsAdvice said...

WTH,

I am so sorry that moving a hydrant from in front of his house got you so riled up. One really does have to have one's priorities you know.

So don't get riled up about our national deficit. Don't get riled up about Iraq. Don't worry about Katrina. Don't even bother yourself about torture, rendition, unauthorized wiretapping, just don't worry about that at all.

Remember that fire hydrant. Because Teresa and John had it moved. And that is enough to disqualify anyone to be President of the United States.

I think I can understand your thinking completely.

Bob

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home